- Click the Search for Issues button from Issues tab.
- Paste Type in the JQL query to desired JQL function or copy/paste from the example in the search bar.
- The JQL queries you can execute with the help of GoU JQL are as followed: groupsOfCurrentUser(), groupsOfUser("username"), organizationsOfCurrentUser() and organizationsOfUser("username")You can search for matches in the group custom fields, the Organization field, and the Team field.
Example usage (JIRA Advanced Search):
- "ApproversApprover Group" in groupsOfCurrentUser()
- "ApproversApprover Group" in groupsOfUser("adamsmithjsmith")
- "Organization Group" in groupsOfCurrentUserorganizationsOfCurrentUser()
- Organizations Organization in organizationsOfUser("bettyjohnson")
- Team in teamsOfCurrentUser()
- Team in teamsOfUser("jsmith")
The group custom field name will differ based on the custom field definitions in your particular instance ("Approvers" in the example)