- Click the Search for Issues button from Issues tab.
- Type in the desired JQL function or copy/paste from the example in the search bar.
- You can search for matches in the group custom fields, the Organization field, and the Team field.
Example usage (JIRA Advanced Search):
- "Approver Group" in groupsOfCurrentUser()
- "Approver Group" in groupsOfUser("jsmith")
- Organization in organizationsOfCurrentUser()
- Organization in organizationsOfUser("email@example.com")
- Team in teamsOfCurrentUser()
- Team in teamsOfUser("jsmith")
The group custom field name will differ based on the custom field definitions in your particular instance ("Approvers" in the example)